Not enough attention is given to those who remain married or committed to their life-long partner. The street says: there must still be sexy stuff going on to keep all parties happy. It’s not just familiarity and complacency. And this not so small population of people committed to each other forever seems to possess a cool secret worth sharing. Shared values likely, feisty arguments probably and stick-to-it spirit, definitely.
I have been married better or worse for 26 plus years and almost equally as long to the makers of AccountEdge. Same husband O:! and the same group of people located in Rockaway NJ. I am certified consultant #34, honored as 2010 Acclivity Partner of the Year and was recruited after Boston MacWorld in the early 90’s by the current Manager Tom Nash. A jewelry client of mine fell in love with MYOB, now AccountEdge in the 90’s and many other clients in the design field seeking MAC only solutions. Short story I was hooked.
Acclivity Group LLC, the publishers of AccountEdge, and an small group of other certified consultants have been committed to Apple even longer, starting in the late 80’s. Most, if not all, other Apple accounting solutions partners have gone away or only showed up when the pressure was on to develop for Apple (that’s my two cents).
Support your partner: give a hug, see what’s new in AccountEdge. Some of you have not upgraded in a dogs age and there is much to love for you to get.
- Mobile Apps have been out for years! Upgrading gets you free access
- Retainers, Escrow and Trust accounts, handled…done that - they are in release number two
- Merchant credit cards, bank down loading…yikes that just gets better each year and less data entry as your processing inside the software
- Add On: Point of Sale product CheckOut…lord that honey’s been an option for retailers for years too and it syncs with AccountEdge
- Document Scanning and attachments
- Forms, forms and more forms
- Batch Delete Cards and Items (yipee)
- Payroll Returns can be run from prior year!
- Graphical improvements: software look and feel for weary bookkeeping eyes
- Mileage Logs
And the list goes on….check out www.AccountEdge.com, then email us at email@example.com with questions.